Boost the functionality of your pantry before your next seasonal event, by following these simple steps:
1. CHECK EXPIRATION DATES to clean out expired items, or donate unused items.
2. TAKE STOCK OF GADGETS and donate extra items that you no longer need.
3. DUST OFF WINE BOTTLES and take stock of the bottles you have to determine how to best make use of them.
4. WIPE DOWN SHELVES AND RESTOCK and restock, grouping things in a usable fashion.
5. CONSIDER A FULL MAKEOVER if after doing your inventory, you’re just not satisfied with the functionality.
For over 30 years, the California Closets team has been working with San Diegans to prepare for seasonal entertaining. Visit the Miramar or La Jolla design center, or call 858.695.0882 for a complimentary consultation today. Click here fore more details.