Expand your culinary horizons from the comfort of your own home.
Red wine bordelaise sauce and duck fat fries accompany your steak at The Smoking Goat.
1. Parakeet Cafe Kick breakfast in bed up a few notches with delivery from Parakeet Cafe, with dishes including eggs Benedict on toast with roasted poblano hollandaise, tomato, avocado and spinach pesto. Multiple locations, parakeetcafe.com
2. International Smoke This culinary collaboration by chef Michael Mina and Ayesha Curry offers an elevated take on the barbecue joint, featuring grilled and smoked meats from around the world. 3387 Del Mar Heights Road, 619.331.4528, internationalsmoke.com
3. Et Voilà! Bistro Offering both vacuum-sealed meals with heating instructions and hot dinners to go, Et Voilà! gives guests a three-course feast of traditional French fare. 3015 Adams Ave., 619.209.7759, etvoilabistro.com
4. Il Dandy + Civico 1845 If it’s comfort you seek, Il Dandy and Civico 1845 can provide hearty Italian dishes to enjoy at home like rigatoni brasato with braised short ribs. 2550 Fifth Ave., Ste. 120, 619.310.5669, ildandyrestaurant.com, civico1845.com
5. Kettner Exchange For those itching to try something a little different, the Philly cheesesteak bao with beef tenderloin, melty raclette and caramelized onions from Kettner Exchange should fit the bill, plus they’re now delivering craft cocktails by the jar, with two to three servings per container. 2001 Kettner Blvd., 619.255.2001, kettnerexchange.com
6. The Wine Pub Pair the perfect vino with one of the available to-go or delivery dinner options from this Point Loma wine bar and eatery, featuring options like fresh pasta with shrimp in lemon garlic caper sauce. 2907 Shelter Island Drive, Ste. 108, 619.758.9325, thewinepubsd.com
7. The Smoking Goat This California-French bistro doesn’t want you to miss out on any of your favorite dishes, offering to-go options like bone-in New York strip with bordelaise sauce and duck fat truffle fries. 3408 30th St., 619.955.5295, thesmokinggoatrestaurant.com
8. Buona Forchetta Family All five of this local restaurant group’s locations are offering delivery and curbside takeout for their Italian classics like Neapolitan pizzas and homemade pastas, as well as wine by the bottle. Multiple locations, buonaforchettasd.com
9. Mustangs & Burros Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa’s signature restaurant is now offering a to-go dining menu and wine, beer and cocktails for curbside pickup from the hotel’s valet, as well as curated bags of fresh produce. 9700 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, 858.964.6510, meritagecollection.com/estancia-la-jolla
Photography by: Hayley Hill