1. Lionfish: Expect modern coastal cuisine in the form of small, shareable plates at the hotel’s signature restaurant.
2. Nason’s Beer Hall: A classic German beer hall setting with an extensive menu packed with San Diego’s finest craft beer.
3. Oxford Social Club: The social club’s old-school aesthetic is meant to feel like a really great, highly curated house party.
4. The Pool House: Locals can grab a cocktail and enjoy the view from this third-floor pool deck bar and dining area.
5. Provisional Kitchen, Café, and Mercantile: A lofty, sunlight-filled space with an open kitchen, coffee and wine bar, its inner greenhouse features the hotel’s tightly curated retail shop, which offers exclusive creations from Alchemy Works and Apolis Clothing.
550 J St., San Diego, 619.738.7000, pendryhotels.com
Photography Courtesy Of: